mp3 player through my Fit's sound system

I love my Base Honda Fit but there is one thing I wish I had but don't....an mp3 input jack so I can play my mp3 player through my Fit's sound system(no, I don't have and Ipod). Is there some way I can do this? Can Honda do this for me?

Reply to
sdbeachwalker

Google...they're out there for Toyotas, so I would imagine there's one for Honda systems too.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I thought the Fit had an auxiliary input adapter. Am I wrong or is the base model different from the ones that I looked at?

Reply to
Gunz4me

Try here:

I ordered an IPOD adapter from them for my 2007 Honda Accord EX because I didn't like the idea of the Honda adapter locking out my IPOD while giving me limited functionality.

Reply to
Gunz4me

that otta butter yer muffin....

Got one of those for my 2005 crv. Sweet...

Reply to
Iowna Uass