NEED SOME INFO!!

I have a 2001 Honda Civic 2 DDDR LX Can anyone tell me where the OPDS is located?

Reply to
Stananger

Stananger wrote in news:HVyne.18887$tv3.15427@trnddc06:

Google is your friend.

I went to

and searched for these terms exactly as you see them here: honda "opds sensor" location

One of the first results was this:

the thread ALL the way through. Looks like at least one of the sensors is in the seatback.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Thanks for your help but still no luck

Reply to
Stananger

Why are you looking for this "OPDS" What does it relate to? I work on cars and have know idea what you are talking about.

Reply to
Steve

its part of the SRS - its supposed to be either under the Occupants seat or within the seat.

I cant seem to locate it - I have the replecament part so finding the unit is important

Reply to
Stananger

The picture from the catalogue looks like it should be inside the seat back of the passenger's seat.

Jafir Elkurd

Looks like part number 20 - thanks!!!!!

Reply to
Stananger