performance tires for an 03 accord ex 4cyl

I need new tires for my accord. I'd like to try and get a higher performance (i.e. larger) tire than the 205/60/16's that the manual calls for.

My question is: What kind of issues am I going to run into if I want to put....say....a 225/50/17 or 18 or similar tire on the car. Can it be done? Should it be done?

Kind regards, Kip

Reply to
Kip

DaToteman

A very cool applet to play with is:

- look to get around (NPI) the same rolling circumference as your OEM tires.

Andrew