Prelude plastic fasteners

I had to "redo" my trunk interior due to a water leak. I've apparently lost some of those plastic connectors that keep various plastic panels, etc in place, and I think the ones that are left don't work well, maybe I wrecked them taking them out. Is there a source for things like this?

Reply to
jeffc

Check your yellow pages for "auto wrecking and salvage." Try junkyards that are of the U-Pull-It variety. They typically will print out a list of all the car models of year-range xyz that you want and their location in the yard. Pay a few bucks for the fasteners.

Or pay full price using online OEM parts stores like bkhondaparts.com . But they can sure charge a lot for the various little plastic fasteners used on Hondas.

"jeffc" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Check out your local automotive paint store. They frequently have body hardware stuff like those silly plastic rivets.

-SP

jeffc wrote:

Reply to
speedy

======================

NAPA sells many of them in packs of 6 or maybe 10. Take samples of your wrecked ones along.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Hi, Canadian tire has some as well.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Three bucks to an Autozone got me a dozen 10 mm dozen black ones. packaged in a blister pack, marked for GM cars. Some are white, too. Black was my color, for my 2003 CR-V front air dam.

Reply to
AHappyCamper