Q for Honda techs

Sorry to repost this, but I didn't get a response from my first post ....O.K., seems like I only pop in here when I have a problem and need advice, but ........ O.k., I did a valve job on a 1987 Prelude 1.8 carbureted engine, and am just about done, except I need to tighten up the intake manifold. My question is this ..... how the heck do you get access to the lower middle stud/nut??? Can it be accessed by going between the carbs around any vacuum/fuel lines etc.??? I have the air cleaner assembly off already, including the backing plate. Please respond to this group AND by email if you've done one of these intakes before. The Haynes manual I have simply says "remove nuts & bolts" ..... DUUUHHH Any tips would be appreciated. TIA .... Timm ......... snipped-for-privacy@cocsd.k.az.us

Reply to
Tim Klechak

in the immortal words of the haynes manual, "assembly is reverse of removal".

Reply to
jim beam

Reply to
Tim Klechak

I had a offset boxend, Hadn't used it in ohhh, 15 years, but I used it on that one.

Reply to
Steve

This question has come up a few times in the past. Instead of repeating the post, I've included a couple of links to my prior answers to this question. I hope that these prior posts will be helpful. Tegger, maybe this information could be put in your FAQ if it's not there already.

Eric

Reply to
Eric