Re: alt.autos.honda :: is a Discussion group for Honda/Acura vehicles ...

ponnusamy ponnusamy wrote in news:cc5f13fb-cdb8- snipped-for-privacy@r40g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

alt.autos.honda :: is a Discussion group for Honda/Acura vehicles

Wow, you figured that out all on your own! You must be really, really smart.

Reply to
Tegger

Don't count on that. He likely had help!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I think I can tell you where this came from. I am subscribed to Usenet tho= ugh Wildblue which uses Google Groups. Google recently came up with a new = Google Groups and each title is followed by a double colon :: then the desc= ription, which is exactly the same as the post. So we are all reading the = obligatory Google Groups description, whether we want to or not.

Reply to
billzz

Thus spake billzz :

Wildblue which uses Google Groups. Google recently came up with a new Google Groups and each title is followed by a double colon :: then the description, which is exactly the same as the post. So we are all reading the obligatory Google Groups description, whether we want to or not.

You should be aware that Google has had a habit of editing some posts, editing some threads (deleting posts) and just plain losing posts.

They have also stopped carrying Usenet from time to time and have dropped NG that they "disagree with".

Find a feed that actually wants to be a newfeed and that follows all of the RFCs.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron