Re: Tips for buying new Accord EX

and
to educate yourself on pricing.

Contact dealers via their web site and tell them what you want and wait for best price. Wait a few more days without responding to see if they come down more.

Sell your tradein privately.

I will be purchasing a new Accord EX very soon and trading in my 2001 > Accord EX. How do I go about getting the best price on the new car. > Also, how do I get the best price on my trade in? Thanks.
Reply to
Art

slider

Do you live in a small town? I cannot imagine any of the dealers in the Raleigh, NC area doing a convenience deal like that.

Reply to
Art

Keep the 01 Accord - that was the last normal looking sedan Honda build; new Accords and Civics are fugly! I had 00 Accord which I sold myself for asking price (above KBB) within few hours on inserting a free classified on internet. I doubt new Accords holds their value as good.

Reply to
irnmdn