valve cover gasket failure.

Well my accord has reached the 350 000 km, and the valve cover gasket has failed, I went to Napa and Canadian tire. Napa was charging 57 dollars for a rubber gasket and Canadian tire was charging 52. I didn't udnerstand, all it was was a piece of silicone. I figured Id try my one last local place my mother told me of. and woila! 14.75 for the gasket with the spark plug seals. Poor baby, I felt so bad driving her around leaking oil, not very much but still. Anyways back to the subject, the gasket is manufactured by a company called Beck/Arnley. Anyone had any experience with their gaskets?

Reply to
the_lower_class_brat

=================================

Voila! Now tell us where you got it so cheap . . It's all about sharing.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Reply to
the_lower_class_brat

No, but I'm in Canada and I've got three Hondas on my driveway, so saving a bundle is always a good idea.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_