Vtec Noise

just recently my vtec has not been making the vtec noise u all kno wat im talkin bout. Im pretty sure its still kickin in cos im still gettin torque steer and it seems 2 b speedin up when its hits

5000revs.

I?m thinking it cant be problem with my vtec as it seems to be kickin and its run through the ecu so my engine light should come on. I think it may be my exhaust.

any otther ideas guys?

Its a 93 prelude 2.2 vtec

Reply to
93prelude22vtec
93prelude22vtec wrote in news:963849 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

Not really."VTEC noise"?

do you mean "check engine light"?

Why?

I believe 1 qt.Low oil level will prevent VTEC from engaging.

a 93 model could have a sluggish O2 sensor.(and not set the CEL) They last from 60K to 100K miles.

Reply to
Jim Yanik