Where would one get replacement molded panels?

I need a replacement panel for our 95 integra as it is cracked. Where would I be able to get that plastic piece mounted to the lower portion of the driver's side door pillar?

I've not been able to find the piece by calling local junkyards. Anyone out there knows of a good internet junkyard that deals with these type of parts?

Remco

Reply to
Remco

"Remco" wrote in news:1166553954.798980.269940 @f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

www-car-part.com

Reply to
Tegger

"Remco" wrote in news:1166553954.798980.269940 @f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Mistake in last messaage.

Correction:

Tegger

Theres a mistake in this messaage as well ;) Thanks, John!

Remco

Reply to
Remco