Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

bumper damage
recently i had damage done to my passenger side bumper in the back. i wanted it to remove the dent myself. being a female i dont know the ins and outs of fixing a car. if someone can help me that...
4
4

Re: Greenbox device captures carbon dioxide from your tail-pipe to make biodiesel
Sparrow wrote in news:1184969770.149959.123120@ M'kay. Lemme see now... You want to make hydrocarbons from oxycarbons. Where is the hydrogen going to come from? How will you crack the hydrogen from...
3
3

d16y5 Engine DLC location
I have Civic 96 Vtec d16y5 engine type, I need to know where the DLC located in my car, I have RHD car, picture of DLC connector location will be more help full. Regards Akif
1
1

BMW M5 video

Door Lock
My 1994 Legand has long had a door lock problem. When the door lock is set, all doors lock OK, but the switch on the left rear door clicks. The lock doesn't open, but there is a continuous click,...

Hondaworks Arizona
Greetings, After relocating here two years ago I had posted on this group for a local recommendation to service my 1993 Accord. Someone recommended Hondaworks of Mesa, AZ. It was about 15 miles away...
1
1

Cooling System Understanding
Have a 98 Civic EX; 162,000 miles; Last November at 150,000 did a flush and fill after acquiring the car..At that time made sure that antifreeze in overflow bottle was at MAX mark and radaitor was...
4
4

ignition immobilized?
Recently bought a 2004 Honda Accord -- this morning the ignition was immobilized when I put the key in to turn the engine. I tried the spare key with the same result -- so I guessed the key didn't...
1
1

Crank sensor replacement???
Hi, Excuse my english writing I'm a french people. I have a Honda Civic LX (4 doors) 1998. To be change the crank sensor located under timing belt cover do you need to release the tensioner from...
3
3

02 Civic Radio Code
I have the code....what is the proper way to enter it? (Car on or off? etc)
2
2

1995 Honda Passport - CV Boot and Axle Replacement
Okay, so my mechanic spent all day trying to get the axle portion out of the differential to no avail. Did not use an inner CV boot puller with a slide hammer -- didn't own one. Was trying to pry it...
2
2

Honda Odyssey Paid?
What should I pay for a Honda Odyssey EX or other trims today? If ya can put what was yours, I would appreciate it. Purchase Date Car Dealership name incl city/state (no salesmen names please) Model...
1
1

Shifter lock solenoid
How do you get to the shifter lock solenoid on a '99 Accord?
2
2

Tires Too Large for '01 Civic
Would 205/55R-16 tires be too large(wide) for a 2001 Honda Civic Coupe ? Stock is 185/65R-15.