01 Sonata not accepting gas

My 2001 Sonata is only accepting gas a little at a time. Does anyone know what could be causing this. We think it is some type of vent problem, but not sure where to start looking for the problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
cbvideo

Could be a restriction in the inlet to the fuel tank (not so likely) or a restriction in the vent circuit (much more likely) such as the valving in the tank, the charcoal canister, the canister close valve, or the canister filter.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech