02 Elantra Spark Plugs

Your revision of the history of this thread isn't fooling anyone. As for this nonsense about me having gone "back in time and added another year to his time on the NG", are you completely delusional or something? Get a grip.

No one is currently complaining about cupped tires except you. Even if a problem did exist years ago (note that I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here), it's apparently no longer a problem, for whatever reason. Can you understand that?

It's completely irrational to take a few anecdotal complaints (again I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt) and assume that there's a systemic problem spanning several model years including the current one, especially in the absence of any current complaints.

Tire wear reports have to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt, since tire wear is EXTREMELY dependent on driving habits and maintenance. Wear reports without context are worthless.

As for the plugs, you say the Autolites didn't work. Fine. No one here has disputed that assertion. People here recommended other brands that are known to work well, you chose one and the problem is solved. Fine again. By now it should be obvious that no one here is able to give you an explanation. If you want answers, take it up with Autolite.

It sounds like you've got bigger issues in your life than plugs that don't work and cupped tires. For your sake, I hope you resolve them, too.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Sorry, this thread has gone on for so long that I forgot that.

That seems to be the case.

Sure, whatever.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom