2001 Accent - Check Engine Light

I don't have a ODBII reader but the light is on and has been for quite a while - how do I reset the indicator?

It goes on and off constantly - any other Accent owners with this problem?

Help please!

Thanks!

Chad

Reply to
chadw01

Got an auto zone around? they will scan for free.

Reply to
Partner

Get the codes read by a mechanic with a decent reader, and then fix the problem.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1179372563.345186.129350 @l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

Give me a few more indicators when it comes on and when it goes off. Does it come on when the engine's cold or hot etc...? What driving conditions ..wet weather...dry weather etc...

I like driving in my car

Reply to
I like driving in my car