2006 Tucson Horn Location?

I know - it's a strange question, but I'd like to know exactly where they hide the horns on this vehicle, and how to get at them. I've got this great looking black SUV that has horns that sound like they came off a 2-stroke dirt bike! I'd like to replace them.

Can anyone help me with this one? Thanks!

Greg

Reply to
Greg

There's a horn under each headlamp.

Reply to
hyundaitech

OK...now, I changed the horn on my 2003 Elantra and now Iwant to chagethe horn on my 06 Sonata...Tech, where is it?? it sounds like a little beeper car

Reply to
Deck

There's one below the left headlamp and another behind the grille.

Reply to
hyundaitech