Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Considering a new Sonata GLS
I am trying to purchase a new Sonata GLS. Any reason why I should not buy one? Any reason why I should buy one? I've driven my '99 Accord for 11 years/ 176k, have to replace it because a nice woman...
3
3

Timing Belt Replacement
I have an 03 elantra that has 61,000 miles on it and I know the recommendation is to change the belts at 60,000. I haven't had the money to do it but since I've been unemployed. I have to go to New...
13
13

Tail Light Bulbs Replacement Guide - 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS
I created another quick guide for replacing the tail light bulbs (parking, brake, signal, reverse) on a 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS four door sedan. It should be the same procedure on any third generation...

2010 Hyundai Accent Headlight Bulb Replacement Guide With Pictures
I decided to take some pictures of the headlight bulb replacement process to help out other owners of the 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS. It should be helpful for owners of other third generation cars from...

Push Button Start?
I have carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand. I can turn an ignition key to the right to start my car, but it's painful for me to turn it to the left to turn the car off. Does anybody know if I can...
9
9

update gps maps?
Hi, How can gps maps be updated on a genesis 2009? My local dealer does not seems to know how. Thanks.
4
4

AZ emission tests
My 2005 XG350 is due for its first emission test. If it fails is dealer required to effect repairs to make it pass? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson
2
2

Replacing spark plugs and fuel filter in 2003 Elantra
I've been experiencing some hesitation and missing on acceleration for a while. I knew the car was overdue for plugs so after discovering how easy it is to change them in the Elantra I picked up a set...
1
1

can you believe this?
a guy from work just emailed me a link to this site where this guy is making tons of money online, apparently he joined and is making enough to make payments on his new car! According to him he...

Strange Transmission Noise at different speeds
I have a 2001 Hyundai Trajet 2.0 Auto. When driving below 20mph all is quiet. Go above and a strange whine/vibration from the floor is heard. It gets louder upto about 50mph, then goes quiet. Carry on...
4
4

Intermittent overly sensitive Accelerator
My girlfriend has 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Most of the time the accelerator behaves normally, but periodically it over-accelerates when you barely touch the pedal causing the car to lurch forward,...
11
11

Has anyone else seen this?
I saw this car in the paper a couple of days ago, it looks crazy, but also amazing. I am definately going to try to buy one when/if it comes out!!

Quick question
Does anyone know any good English car insurance companies for 17 year olds?
1
1

New owner of a 2009 Sonata..
Not sure why I bought this, other than the heavily depreciated price of a used vehicle and the way it drove which was nice, not as nice as my old trade-in Chrysler but nice indeed. My dealer overpaid...
2
2

Hyundaitech still here, less often
I see there have been a couple inquiries and I'm glad you value my presence. My priorities have shifted lately and I don't come here as often (obviously). I've gone back and added a couple comments to...
6
6