Window not closing

My 2000 Camry CE front passenger side car window is not closing completely (I have Power Windows).

It takes three to four attempt before it completely close the window (everytime I start the car I try to close the window) In each attempt the window move upward just 1 to 1 1/2 inch.

Reply to
c_shah

Waybel

If it's only one window then check not only the motor but the rails as well. They may need to be tightened and lubed. If all windows do this then it may be your battery is getting weak.

c_shah wrote:

Reply to
johngdole