Fascia Removal on 2005 Sonata

Has anyone here removed the fascia on a 2005 Sonata? I'm trying to get at it to change the stereo, but see no screws. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Clippy

DAGS this group. There's been quite a bit of discussion on that very topic over the past few weeks.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I believe it just pulls out. If you can clearly see the bottom edge of the facia and there are no screws behind the ashtray, then it should do just that. I usually put a small screwdriver between the radio and facia and carefully pry the facia out.

Reply to
hyundaitech