Fuel for 2006 Sonata V6

best of both worlds, synthetic and dino. also cheaper than mobil 1! Happy as a clam....again!

Reply to
Deck

Actually, it is the worst of both worlds. Not much better than dino oil at a much higher price! :-)

Yes, ignorance is bliss. :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

No, there isn't, but it doesn't matter. Synthetic oils are superior to dino oils, so they're suitable for any application where dino oils are specified.

What is it with people that they can't take a few minutes to examine a situation before they break out hammers, pry bars and Vice-Grips? Was changing the bulb so critical that it had to be done RIGHT NOW? Taking the time to do something right generally saves time and money in the long run. Rushing rarely results in anything but more problems.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

There are countless Toyota R22 engines out there with 500K* miles on them that have never felt the agony of head removal, and never tasted Mobil1.

500K miles is a lot of oil changes, and a lot of dollars, even for dino oil. *Idiots! If they had used Mobil1, they could have suffered with their old pickup truck another 10 years!
Reply to
Bob Adkins

you keep on and you're going to hurt my feelings. I have changed LOTS of light bulbs there and they always just pry off. Just like my Elantra does! Some day you're gonna screw up and I'm gonna go: nya nya nya nya!

Reply to
Deck

Don't worry, when I screw up, I beat myself up enough for both of us! ;-)

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

Reply to
Jody

I've used it in my Elantra, though lately I've found Pennzoil cheaper at Pep Boys, so I've bought some. As it turns out, they may be the same product in different bottles.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom