Manuals?

Hyundai had a web site that had broken-down pictures of all the major car components. I can't find it now. Anyone??

Reply to
Edward Hayes

You'll need to create an account if you dont already have one.

Reply to
Elmer Fudd

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Also, try

I looked up a part number here and took it to the dealer to order. No registration was required at this site. I think if you order online you may have to register, however.

Reply to
Kent