genesis coupe with a stick, visibility

Is the manual shift coupe good? I've heard it's hard to shift smoothly for some reason. Something about computer "rev hanging".

Also what's the visibility like? Is decent if you whip you head around can you see all you need to? Can you see out of the back OK w/ the rear view mirror?

How about the new Sonata, how is the visibility there?

Reply to
kenny

"kenny" wrote

It may make a difference if you are 4'10" or 6'8". But I've not driven a car in the past 15 years with really good visibility out the back window. You really have to sit in one and decide for yourself.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Visibility is worse in the 2011 than the 2006-10 versions. However, not so much worse that it kept me from buying a 2011 : )

Reply to
Don

It is bad enough us that we crossed it off the list. We rejected the Lexus ES for the same reason.

Reply to
Ray