My transmission is crazy

I am just wondering if anyone else with a 1996 Hyandai Accent has had a lot of Transmission trouble with theres. I have only had mine about

2 months and the woman who previously owned it had the same trouble- leaks from her transmission. I have since had it fixed and now it acts like the emergency brake is on when I try to drive it. Wondering if anyone can give me some advise. Thanks
Reply to
danibell80

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

<djmcreynolds1