Replacing Speakers Elantra 2004

Hi Folks,

I want to replace the front and rear speakers.

What is the best way to do it?

I tried yesterday but i could not figure it out and i do not want to remove/break unneccesary things

I hope you have some advise....

regards

Ac

Reply to
Avis Calcarinus

Go to

and register. You'll be able to access the service manuals and wiring diagrams for your car, which should tell you all you need to know.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

For the front, you'll need to remove the door panels. For the rear, you'll need to remove the shelf (4 door), which will require removing the rear seat.

Reply to
hyundaitech