Looking for CD Manual

I am looking for a 2002 Ford Superduty Workshop manual on CD. Can anyone point me in the right direction? They once were very popular on Ebay but seem to no longer be available. Thanks for your information.

Superduty

Reply to
Superduty

You can get them here.

Marlin Singer

Here are two ebay auctions where you can buy it now for $20.00

Tyrone

Go to service-bulletins.com, they have original factory manuals on CD. I just got one for my 2001 F-350. Good Luck

Reply to
Vincentrapide

These are duplicated CDs. Ever hear of copyright violation?

Reply to
mcalister

Reply to
Mark Schofield

That's really not the receivers problem. Heck of a deal.

steve

Reply to
Steve Barker

I got one of these for my 1999 F350. While it is somewhat useful, I find it to be pretty shallow, with limited info. I still think a good shop repair manual is a better option. Just my two cents ..

John

worthwhile.(2002

Reply to
Doctor John

I didn't read the whole ad. I just did a quick search. If what you say is so, and it appears that it is, it would also be an ebay violation.

Reply to
Tyrone

Haynes or Chilton's doesn't publish a manual for the newer ford ranger. so something about as "deep" as one of their books would be appropriate for me. The factory manuals are more than I'm looking for, and require tools and training that I don't have. Are these CD's about as instructive as Haynes or Chilton's. Thanks, Mark S

Reply to
Mark Schofield

The CD that I have for my truck is, just as detailed as the Ford Factory Service Manuals.

Reply to
Tyrone