mazda 323f repair manual?

Just bought a 98 Mazda 323F Zxi 2.0 V6 - the five door fastback.

I've discovered that Haynes never did a manual that covers this variant (plenty of other 323 types covered) but there's something out there called Chilton's manual from a US publisher. It purports to cover all 323, 626, Ford Probes etc.

Does anyone know if this at least contains engine data and basic servicing for my car?

Thanks, Ken.

Reply to
DocDelete