Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Warranty
Can someone tell me what warranty limitations there are with the purchase of a used Hyundai? For example if I buy an used 2003 Elantra with 50,000 miles, how much warranty (if any) do I receive?
1
1

Dumb Question: Where’s the Fuse Box for 99 Sonata GLS?
I bought this car 3 years ago and have been very pleased with it. I didn?t get the owners manual with the car and finally blew a fuse. I looked up under the dash but didn?t see the fuse box? Did I...
1
1

Elantra A/T 2nd to 3rd over revs
A problem i have noticed recently is that when my automatic trans shifts from 2nd to 3rd it seems to over rev before making the change and isn't smooth like all other gear changes. About a month ago i...
4
4

Re: www.ozfours.com now online
4 cylinder !!! Shows the level of intelligence were working with here .. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1
1

Has anyone had a problem with timing belt braking before 60,000 miles?
Apparently you're supposed to get it changed every 4 years regardless of mileage in order to protect the warranty.
1
1

Scoupe wastegate solenoid
I have a 1993 Scoupe turbo. The wastegate solenoid is either broken or the hoses are connected incorrectly. When the solenoid is not energized, the air that comes from the turbo is routed to the...
1
1

99 Accent power drop - Worth checking codes?
My 99 Accent is a bit sluggish but I haven't seen any check engine light. Did a fast check and found a loose air connector tube between the air sensor and what passes for an intake manifold. Tightened...
6
6

37K & had to get new Rear brakes & rotors
which my mechanic was quite concerned on, having me call the dealer to see if warranty covered any before he did anything. No it doesn't. But under 3 years & warped rotors? He stated the first cheap...
16
16

Tucson roomier than Santa Fe?
Looking at the specs on Hyundai's web site, it looks like the Tucson is roomier in the front seat (where it really matters to me) than the Santa Fe, even though Tucson is a slightly smaller vehicle....
13
13

Re: 2001 Elantra overreving on startup. Anyone else have problem?
Hi Jeff, Exact same problem here on a 2002 Elantra with manual transmission. I changed the throttle position sensor with no help. I can normally avoid the engine revving to high by quickly releasing...
7
7

My mechanic got a 2005 Sante Fe
and drove it into Tire Kingdom today when he heard I was there for 37,500. He stated to me & my husband that he had to have it after driving mine after he worked on it since 2002 & I didn't want to...
1
1

Innova Code Reader first try
Hyundaitech please copy. Here's what happened with the Innova code reader that I bought last week. It's on sale right now at Kragen and affiliated stores for $100 (USD) after the rebate. I opened the...
14
14

Ugrade to Auto Climate Control
I have a 2004 Sonata with manual climate control. The auto climate control units have been showing up on Ebay for less than $100. Would it be very feasible to replace the manual controls with auto...
5
5

1998 catalytic converter
my daughter has a 1998 hyundai elantra and the catalytic converter is bad. She just spent 1000 having a salvage motor in due a mechanic that took the top off of the original motor and I think all that...
1
1

1995 hyundai sonata problem
Sat in the car today tried to start it and power went off completely. Had to jump it to get it to run. Worked for 8 hours sat in car it turned on fine what is the problem? Thanks for any help! Anthony
9
9