Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 Elantra - Busted PCV Valve Hose
The PCV valve hose had a small crack in it, I didn?t notice anything until the car started driving funny. (Pressing on the gas and getting no response, a little rattling plus smoke from the exhaust.)...
2
2

Re: Realistic gas mileage for '05 Sante Fe
Funny you should post this now. I just returned from a trip to Florida, 1523 miles [round trip]. I kept close track of my mileage to see what it really would be. My '04 with a 2.7L averaged 26.4 mpg...
2
2

Re: Why aren't gas prices dropping?
Bush is not from Texas. He is from Conneticut. He was Govenor of Texas, but he is not "from" Texas.

2000 sonata help
The balance timing belt broke at 110,000 miles. I had dealer change at 60,000 miles so I thought I'd try to save $400, so bought timing belt & balance belt from NAPA for $60, got manual from library....
4
4

Re: Santa Fe rear washer spray
It is intended to come down in a stream like you describe.
8
8

Accent rear brakes
On a scale of one to ten how hard would it be for a novice like myself to do my own rear brakes? Ive done front, super easy but i've never attempted rear drum brakes... Whats your opinions? Also, what...
1
1

Transmission fluid heads-up
I just had a chat with Castrol about transmission fluid that meets Hyundai spec for SP-IIM. Because this fluid is also used by one or more additional brands of auto, I figured that it was only a...
3
3

break adjusters on 2000 accent
i was wondering how to adjust the breaks on my 2000 hyundai accent because the breaks work just not the emergency break
1
1

My radio again
Now, I'm thinking about replacing the stock Hyundai radio in my Sonata. The car's a 2000; the radio is a high-end (for Hyundai) #H935. I believe that the size is known as a "double DIN" -- in other...

Shop manual on the Hyundai web site
Hi. I need to know where the connector for OBD-II is located on my vehicle, a 2000 Sonata. I've not been able to find this on the web site. Is there any "secret" that I need to know in order to...
1
1

Cand someone read my Hyundai in Ottawa, Ontario?
I'm looking for someone who can read the computer off my 2001 Hyundai Accent GTi. I went to the dealership this morning and I was astonished at how much they were asking to check my car! If you can...
4
4

Hyundai Coupe - Windscreen Washers
Hi the water comming out of my washers have stopped, I can hear the motor when I pull the stick which sounds fine, the holes dont seem blocked, and water seems to be moving through when I disconnect...
4
4

difference in shop manuals
I just bid on Shop manuals for my 99 sonata (I am getting year 2000 in which there is 1 shop manual, and 1 electrical ts manual). The 1999 version has a volume 1 and 2 (while Year 200 only has 1 shop...
1
1

Re: Another thought about car radios
Hi again Richard. I recently found a 2 tube superegenerative radio project I built when in junior high school. Fifty three years ago as a matter of fact. Parked here at my house was the XG350 so...
1
1

2001 hyundai elantra --check engine light
--i did not screw on tighly the gas cap on 2001 hyundai elantra gt and the check engine light came on and stayed on even after the gas cap was screwed back on tightly --question--what can i do to get...
3
3