Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2008 ELANTRA PWR STEERING
Looking at the Hyundai shop site for pwr steering info it just says that it is elec. power and there is nothing to check, is this correct?
1
1

2010 Hyundai Tucson Shop Manual
Anyone have any ideas. Thanks Barry AusTex
1
1

2006 Sonata lost another window motor/regulator
Well, after losing the passenger side electric window a time ago while still under warranty, I just now lost the driver side. I am now beginning to see where Hyundai saved money so they could...
11
11

Slightly OT Car logos
Play it, it is fun! scored 42 Never heard of a couple of the Chinese brands.
2
2

Tire noise question?
I have a 2007 Santa Fe LTD with the original tires and 37K on the odometer. The other day I rotated the wheels/tires based on the pattern in the manual (front criss-crossed to the rear, rears to the...
4
4

Elantra door locks
Hi, Anyone know if the door locks on a 2006 Elantra are programmable? I want them to auto lock.
4
4

Cruise Control covered under 10/100K warranty?
My daughter is using my 2005 Santa Fe for a few months and she is having problems with the cruise control. Anyone know if these are these covered under the 10 yr/100K warranty? I don't want her paying...
9
9

Santa Fe Models In 2008..
I'm looking to buy a used 2008 Santa Fe and Car Fax shows it as a SE/Limited but in 2010 the Santa Fe is available as a GLS, SE or Limited. There is a substantial difference in price between the three...

Considering A Used 08 Sante Fe
I think it's time to replace my 1993 Pathfinder. I'm looking at a 2008 Sante Fe SE/Limited with a little over 17K mileage. The asking price $18K. Almost seems to good to be true? CarFax says it was...
2
2

Timing Belt on Diesel Sonata
Most impressed with the NF Sonata Diesel we bought about 2 months ago. Just noticed the Timing Belt replacement period is WAY longer than the petrol 2.4 litre though . Is that because its not a...
2
2

HyundaiTech wanted, please
Hello. Have you got an opinion as to when the catalytic convertor and muffler gets too plugged up warranting replacement (before it occurs) ? How long are these good for before reaching a plugged...
2
2

Door Wiring Harness
The fuel door open switch, located in the driver's door, stopped opening the fuel door on my 2002 Sonata. I traced the problem to the connector that is located in the door jamb. The green wire that...
1
1

OT The price of gas
I'm sure many of you are at leas curious about this. I found this on another newsgroup. Here's what a gallon of gas goes for in the 34 cities around the world that AIRINC surveyed: (As of June 30,...
9
9

Elantra Temp Gage: Lack Of
Hi, For a 2010 Elantra. Son's Elantra apparfently doesn't have a temp gage, just an idiot light. Incredibly dumb any car without an actual analog temp. gage. Anyway, if it ever does go off, obviously...
6
6

NF Sonata Towing
I,ve got a diesel auto 2009 Sonata I,m getting a towbar/ electrical connection on. The usual predictions of doom and disaster if I use anything except the "Official Hyundai Wiring Loom" to connect...