Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Transmission in '08 Santa Fe ?
There will always be a couple of people that either really do have a problem or perceive to have one when it does not exist. Obviously, the ones you quoted are very unhappy and will not allow...

Are Santa Fe's any good ?
Would you recommend a Santa Fe ??????
5
5

Head Gasket Failures
In Australia at least, the Kia "Carnival" V6 built around 2002 had a lot of head gasket failures and Kia elected to replace the entire engine I believe. This engine was sourced from Hyundai but I,ve...
1
1

Query to Wayne
Wayne (Moses), Thanks for some of your replies to my recent posts about the ?08 Santa Fe and warranties, etc. I wanted to write you because of your signature line. You ?allegedly? ? have an ?08 Santa...
1
1

Sunpro 7906 tach
Anyone know if this will work on a 2000 accent? Are there any special adapters needed?

07 Sante Fe Air Filter source?
I have two 2007 Sante Fe LTD AWD buggies. I'm getting close to the point of changing the air filter. Most auto parts shops do not have them. Is there any other source for paper filter other than the...
3
3

2006 Sonata Gas Gauge
My gas gauge has started to go no higher than 3/4 tank even though I feed it with the liquid gold called gasoline to the top. This was an intermittent problem 6 months ago but now it's done it for the...
4
4

Sensor/Transmission question Accent 2001
I have a Hyundai Accent 2001 with the "check engine" light on, Yesterday I brought it to a local Garage for a oil change and to have the engine codes scanned. Come to find out I need a Oxgyn and...
7
7

Questions on 1995 Sonata limited edition
hi have a chance to buy a one owner/heated garage kept sonata LE with 60,000kms(canada).owned by a senior citizen. i think the le model was only sold in canada as i can find no info on what the le...
1
1

Rattle / knock at 1500 RPM
I have a 2001 V6 Santa Fe which has travelled 100.000 ks. When the motor is at about 1500 rpm and not under load, it has a rattle or knock. At all other revs the motor is quiet. It doesn?t use any...
1
1

2006 Santa Fe Front Brake Discs
22,000 miles on the clock and its going in on 8th April for the second set of new front discs. Front brakes judder when braking at any speed over 20 mph. Also there is a loud crack comes from the...
4
4

Fuel gauge problem
Hi I have just bought a 98 Excel with 125,000 kilometres The fuel gauge seems to wander. I can fill the tank and the gauge will suddenly fall and climb at random...any ideas? Also I have found that in...
1
1

Dash lights stay on and kill the battery
I have a 2004 Sante Fe. Three times now I?ve come out from work to find the parking lights and dash lights on. The lights are turned off via the stalk and appear to be off when I leave the car to go...
3
3

Battery drain on 2006 Elantra.
I bought a 2006 Elantra approximately a year ago with about 50,000 clicks on it. The car performs great until recently. On 3 different occaisons at about a week apart I go to drive the car but it is...
2
2

Brake Rotor/Caliper problems....HELP
I do not want to ask stupid questions but I have one that might be. I am trying to take the front rotors off my 01 Santa Fe. My first problem is that the bolts holding the caliper on seem to be seized...
1
1