Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Sonata Headlight Bulb Problem
We have a 2002 Sonata as a taxi and we?re having a problem with having to change the low beam bulbs every 2 to 3 weeks. First of all how long should these bulbs last? The car is on the road from 3pm...
6
6

Hyundai Excel X3 bad idle when aircon on.
Hyundai Excel X3 (1995) idle drops dramatically when aircon compressor turns on and is slow to recover. Normal idle is (now after work below) fine. What sensors (if any) control or can effect this?...

Synthetic Oil
I have a 2003 Accent that I would like to keep as long as possible. I have had all the scheduled maintainence done on time. It has 45000 miles on it. I have been changing the oil every 3000 miles with...
17
17

car stalls
hi have just bot a excell1996 hyundai it starts good most times. then has a problem with starting more so on a hot day? every now and again it stalls alot ewhen i put the clutch in? can anyone help?

transmisson oil leaking under radiator 2003 XG350
I have a 2003 XG350 thats leaking transmission oil under the radiator. car runs fine back and forth to work about 60 miles with no problems,is this something I can maybe fix cheap?
6
6

PO734 incorrect gear ratio
i have a 99 hyundai elantra. my friend scanned it and i get a code Po734 incorret gear ratio 4th. is there any solutions to this problem or is my tranny shot? is there anything that i can do to try...
2
2

Dash lights and driver side parking lights Accent 2000
Dash lights and driver side parking lights go out when brakes are applied at a dead stop. The passenger side parking lights have stayed on after car was turned off. Help.
1
1

2001 Tib
I have a 2001 Tib The transmission works fine but now and then it seems to get stuck in 2nd and will not shift up. You have to drive the vehicle hard to get it to shift into the higher gear. This...
1
1

Exclusive Valued Owner Coupons???
Any body else get an invitation to "discover special Valued Owner Coupons that are exclusive to members of the Hyundai family" ?? WOW!!! I can get a $3000 rebate on a 2008 Sonata! And it's supposedly...

2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
My 4 cylinder 5 Speed stick Sonata seems to have begun to develop a rear wheel bearing noise. Since I can hear intermittenly on right turns it appears to be an issue with the left wheel bearing. The...
2
2

2008 Snata Fe = Passenger Airbag light
When my daughter sits in the front passenger seat, the airbag light still stays on, as if she weren't there. She is almost 18 and weighs 108 lbs. Has anyone else had this experience? I note that 2006...
6
6

How to find out options on a Hyundai?
I know in the past I have seen places for other vehicles, that you could put in a VIN number and the website would display all the invoice options for that vehicle. Are there sites like this available...
7
7

XG350 fuel injector and now EGR problems
I had a fuel injector go bad the other day on my 2002 XG350 - apparently it was spraying gas all the time. I was able to limp home and then got screwed by the local garage when they fixed it. $600 to...
6
6

Latest Generation Sonata
Anyone have 100,000 miles on theirs yet? If so...any problems. I have a '06 6 cyl. with 41,000. Not a single problem yet. Wondering long term reliability. I did have the washer pump go out, one minor...
1
1

2006 - 2008 Sonata recall due to airbag problem
Apparently Sonata is starting a recall beginning from May 2008 for the airbag problem. More details are at: