2001 Isuzu Rode Sport (2 door) 2 problems

1) My rear wiper stopped working, the cleaning one works once in a while, any ideas? 2) I want to get a hitch for it, where is wiring harness?

Thanks,

Happy Isuzu driver (65k and runnin strong)

Reply to
AMBER OLSEN

I have a similar issue with the rear wiper. It usually works in the wiper mode, but will stop sometimes when it's /4 of the way into the cycle. The washer/wiper feature always works (this is how I get the wiper to not be stuck in the middle of the window.) I was thinking this must be switch related, anybody agree?

Reply to
Steven Finnerty

Reply to
mike via CarKB.com