Engine size

How do I find out how big my engine is? I know it's either a 1.9L or a 2.3L, but I've checked the engine housing and looked all over and can't find where it says the how big it is! Bitte helfen!

Reply to
Ichbins

Alright so I figured out that in reality it's a 1.3L; I found the original window tag.

Ichb> How do I find out how big my engine is? I know it's either a 1.9L or

Reply to
Ichbins