1999 Van den Plas

An acquaintance has a 99 Van den Plas and needs right hand side headlight lenses.

Evidently they are pretty pricey from the dealership.

Anyone know a cheaper source, a retro, or ???

Reply to
<HLS

Try eBay. From time to time there are headlight and tail light assemblies/lenses etc for various models. Search on Jaguar or filter as necessary. Check out similiar items for dealers that offer "Buy it now".

You may have to be patient ...

Reply to
davidb

assemblies/lenses etc for various models. Search on Jaguar or filter as necessary. Check out similiar items for dealers that offer "Buy it now".

Thanks David

Reply to
<HLS

Where are you. If the UK I can let you have a few suppliers names.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Coles

Appreciate it, Andy. This guy lives in Corpus Christi, Texas.

Reply to
<HLS

There's a place in either Tulsa or Oklahoma City that parts out late Jags. Sorry, that's all I know. He'll have the parts. Often posts on Ebay, so look for him there auctioning used parts. He'll have banners saying where he is so you should be able to pick up on it.

Reply to
Jon A

Big help. Thanks a lot, Jon.

Reply to