Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 XJ6 Radio Question
I need to put in a new radio as the origional is working less then half the time. Question is is there a wire harness adapter availaible for Jaguar ? Or does someone have the wire color codes as to...
13
13

e type engine
I have a 1970 e-type jag. Recently I changed oil and had to add 10 quarts of oil to get a reading of the oil level at the bottom of the oil dip stick. I wonder if I have the correct dip stick for my...
2
2

cd changer
can anyone tell me what cd changer i would need for a 1999 jaguar xj8L . the cable in the trunk has these numbers on it LNE3650BC issue.1 EPN;5511 V1202 cable agens 0039-0170 what model number should...

Jag Mk IV on Ebay.
There is a 1948 Jag 3.5 L Saloon (Mk IV) on Ebay at 4596313614

1994 XJ6 Alternator
I have a 1994 Jaguar XJ6 and the alternator went bad. No problem, because I found one in a junkyard for $60. My problem lies in the fact that I don't know how to take the old alternator off! I've...

1994 XJ6 Alternator
I have a 1994 Jaguar XJ6 and the alternator went bad. No problem, because I found one in a junkyard for $60. My problem lies in the fact that I don't know how to take the old alternator off! I've...
3
3

FA. XK8 and XJ40 Parts on Ebay
Just a quick heads-up for some parts I have finishing on Ebay Today. XK8 Passenger Door "Trombone" Power Steering Hose. Front Lamp Control Modules ?ViewItem&itemE94757803At the moment these are all...
1
1

HELP 1992 XJ6 ACCELERATION PROBLEM
Hi, I have 1992 sovereign and all of a sudden my car develop an acceleration problm when a step on the gas my car will excelerate and radicly and it causes a popping noise coming from the intake...
6
6

X Type ..... 2L (2.1) or 2.5L ??
I have asked a similar question before, along with many other questions, whilst deciding on which car to go for next. Now I have decided it will be an X-Type, either the sport or the SE trim levels,...
4
4

Navigation DVD's for Virginia
My wife just purchased a 2003 X-type and we are getting used to all of the features. It has the Multi-CD changer and apparently we need a Jaguar issued DVD (or CD?) for the navigation system. I...
3
3

XJ40 air-conditioning...
Let's see if one of you chaps has the magic answer. In my XJ40 1988, all operation of the heating/air conditioning has ceased. The control panel does nothing. Nothing clicks or lights up, the fanms...
2
2

Looking to increase X-type performance
Hello all, My wife drives a 05 X-Type 3.0 with the sport package - Black with Lt. Grey interior. I sometimes drive this too and while the car isn't 'under powered' I wouldn't exactly say it has an...
13
13

S Type
Suddenly I have a parkbreak warning,a red light for oil and my fuel gauge stops working all in one go

x300rear wheel bearings
Hiya, The car is a '95 x300 sovereign. 114k miles Have what originally I thought was tyre/road noise from the rear of the car. It's a very slight whine, worst at about 60mph, no vibration at all. Just...
4
4

xk8 for sale
sale LHD xk8 whith 76000 km certified (47200mi) silver grey ,jaguar historic ,black leather interior, pefect car ,jaguar avtive .18' jaguar many options... contact
1
1