Can not start my Jag

I has a 1996 xj6 motor put into a 1995 xj6. Can't get the car to start. Tell me what can be the problem or problems by it want start. Please Help!!! I need to run my jaguar!!!Come Jag-Lover---help me out!!

Reply to
xj6green

Hello,

Please check the following -

Have Spark? Have fuel pressure? What is it? Do you have an injector pulse? Can be checked with noid lights, or older style analog voltmeter. (Might be able to hear or feel injector operation) Is all of the electronics and devices been swapped off of the original engine? (They are probably all the same, but check part #'s)

Check back

DieInterim

Reply to
DieInterim