jag rear eand for my custom truck

hi, I have a custom mini truck that i am looking to put a jag irs into. Anyone know where i can find an xke rear end or some other smaller jag rear end? None of the bone yards around here have any (obviously) What is most appealing to me are the inboard brakes. Its a 96 nissan minitruck, so i dont need anything too beefy. I have found quite a few xj6's on ebay, but i hear thay are too big for what i need. But if the dimensions are good enough, i might go with that. Anyone know where i could find the widths of the rear ends possibly. All im lookin for is one that works, doesnt have to be pretty, i can do any clean up work, i just want to have to get into too many mechanical problems. I found a web site a while back that sold complete rear ends in different fasions ( race ready, show ready, and even kits all ready for a toyota tacoma bolt in) But havnt been able to find that site since.

thanks, mini

Reply to
mini