Cheap tyres for XJ Sport in UK?

Hi,

Had my '97 XJ Sport for a few months now (first real Jag experience - previous car was a company "X" Type) and loving it.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be long before it needs some new boots. 225/55 16s. Some of the prices I've seen scare me!

Anyone any ideas for good value places to get some? I'm in Oxford, UK, but travel afield to the west (Bristol), South East (Crawley, sussex) and East London.

Help much appreciated!

Steve

-------------------------------------------------------------- remove the dashes and extraneous o in the mail address to make it work!

Reply to