Could you recommend a good online parts store?

Try the guys below. I used them from Australia, no worries.

Fazal

Pete Bond 800-331-2193 x120 Coventry West, Inc. - Atlanta, GA New, Rebuilt, and Used Jaguar & Land-Rover Parts

Comm Clinic

Shab

Reply to
Shab

You didn't say what model or vintage. New or old makes a big difference.

For quality aftermarket parts my present favorite source when they have what I need is:

They carry a good selection of name brand US aftermarket parts.

My second favorite source is:

They generally cover the vehicle more deeply and are tilted towards imported parts.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Try