Jaguar Magazines

Are there any Jag magazines out there. Every other car that has a following seems to have one.

Thanks

Reply to
Lival

Jaguar puts out a magazine quarterly and it is very nicely put together as far as the presentation and photography goes and covers new and old models and some racing news, but, it is a sales tool and must be accepted as that. It comes free to owners of more recent Jaguar purchases. It also can be had by subscription. Contacts are snipped-for-privacy@jaguar.com and 1-800-4JAGUAR..

Also if you look in the jag-lovers.org site you will find information about Jaguar World and a couple of other regional magazines. Jaguar World, a monthly publication, can be located/subscribed to at the following web site;

/jagworld.

There others like JEC Magazine which you get if you join the club and a Google search would probably find more. I'm sure there are many in the NG who are far more knowledgeable than I and they might add more possibilities.

Reply to
fmaas

In Australia we have Jaguar magazine at

and it is cheap. The two best are the Jaguar World and Jaguar Magazine followed be the JEC magazine and the JNCA mag. The Jag-lovers.org is the best site for jaguar related material and forums. Easily the best site available.

cheers

Bill from OZ

Reply to
<ziggypop