New XK8 at Goodwood

UK launch of the new XK8 took place at the Goodwood Revival Meeting over the weekend. Didn't give it any more than a quick glance as I had much better things to do with my three days . Looks much as expected.....based on the concept car which we have all seen and clearly a more modern interpretation of the Jaguar theme. Glad to see the side vent has been greatly tidied up. Not 100 per cent sure I completely like the look, but I don't doubt it's a great car.

David Betts ( snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk) The Classic Car Gallery:

830847103&n98038677

Reply to
David Betts