Problem with abs light

Hi all.
The current problem with my 2002 X-type 2.5 jag is the ABS light is on. Now what do I do? I am still looking for an answer for the reprogramming of
the remote fob, if anyone knows this as well....
Thanks in advance...
Fwed
Try here http://www.jaguarforums.com/forumid_19/tt.htm Double Tap

Thanks Double Tap..... There is hardly any response to this newsgroup....not very active...will check it out..
Fwed