Removing hard water marks

Hello All, Does anyone know who to remove hard water marks? I washed my car, and forgot to remove the water from it. My friend recommended that i wax it, which i did. It make the water marks disappear. But my question is did it actually remove the water marks or did the wax merely hide it? So the water marks are sitting under the wax now? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
John Doe

Isn't your wax clear? You do see the car's original paint afterwards, don't you?

Reply to
Jeff Lindstrom

Reply to
John Doe

Reply to
John Doe

Uhm... if the wax is clear (silly question as they are all clear, after they are buffed) and you cannot see the water marks, then the wax (or the application process) has removed the water marks.

Unless you can figure out how a clear wax can cover something (like water marks) while showing something else (like the car's paint), I think you are home free.

"John Doe" wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Lindstrom