S-Type Seat Cushion

I just aquired a 2002 S-Type and find that the seat cushions lack the padding I would expect in a luxury seat. Other than just sitting on a pillow is there a procedure for inserting additional padding into the seat cushion or an after market replacement cushion available. I am hesitant to explore around the seat because of the air bag.

Any leads will be appreciated

Reply to
davidb

different people have differing expectations use a cushion

padding I would expect in a luxury seat. Other than just sitting on a pillow is there a procedure for inserting additional padding into the seat cushion or an after market replacement cushion available. I am hesitant to explore around the seat because of the air bag.

Reply to
MrGrumpy