XJS 90 vs 92 Question?

Evidently the stars are aligned for a XJS purchase for me.

Within a mile or two are two vehicles in very nice shape.

One a 90 with 62,000 miles and the other a 92 with 55,000 miles.

The 90 is a Rouge Pallet Collection the 92 is regular XJS.

I'm not sure what a Rouge edition means, except that it is red.

Are there any significant differences that would make one more attractive than the other?

Other than styling differences, is there any mechanical reason to select one over the other?

Thanks!

Alex

Reply to
Alex