Disco 2002 vs 2003

Had a look at a couple of Disco II's today. Both ES 7 seaters, the difference being 2 grand and a few thousand miles. Despite being similar age one is an 02, the other an 03 (with the snazzy headlights).

What are the key differences between the two model years, apart from the headlights? I think the CDL was reintroduced, but apart from that I can't remember what they changed. Haven't driven either yet...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs