Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Save money by using Fresh or salt water fuel
Interested in turning water into fuel source that could work on any motor vehicle? Then visit this site: a video on it at: is not spam or something that'll leave viruses on the computer. This is the...

1992 XJ6 Radio Code
I just brought a 1992 XJ6 and the radio code does not appear to work. the battery dies so I got it changed. The code for the radio was written on the manual. I tired the code and all I get is a wait...
1
1

xj8 boot wont open
i took the car battery out of boot to charge and when i went to put it back the boot wouldnt open with the fob or key any ideas on how to get boot open to return battery to its place
3
3

Engine Temperature Indication Warning
While driving back from a short journey on Saturday (3 miles max) a warning appeared on the dash of my 2007 Jaguar XKR stating: "Engine Temperature Indication Warning". I pulled over, turned the...
1
1

Wire wheels for 50's era Jaguar
I've inherited a 50's era Jaguar and Cadillac that I'm looking to restore. For the Jag, where is the best place and what's the best brand of wire wheels to look for? I live in the US. Any other places...
3
3

Need advice on pre owned XK8 Jag
Need advice on pre owned XK8 Jag We have never owned a Jag. We live in the SF Bay Area, CA We are thinking of buying a pre owned XK8 Convertible. Model year 1998 to 2003. The prices seems to range...
7
7

XJ8 Valve clearances
Help needed in locating the special tool to adjust the valve clearance shims on my XJ8 3.2 litre 1998.

Anti Lock
Hi, I have got an annoying problem with the brakes of my Jaguar XJ6 -94. The power brake goes away after some time and the pump will not start again until I restart the car. The relay for the pump is...
3
3

XKR 2001 Front seats operation
Hi, Need to be pointed in the right direction, my front seats work all but the rear tilt ( forward / backward :( ) have checked the fuses all ok, is it a case of re-learning the control moduel like...

Triple 45 dcoe carbs
I am looking at fitting triple Weber 45 dcoe`s to my D-type lookalike (4.2 engine). Is it OK to fit -9`s and -152`s to the same manifold ? What is the difference in these carbs? (apart from...

Activation of Jaguar Voice on X-Type
Hello, everyone, I have just traded my 2 year old X-Type in for a 6 month old version of the same car (X-Type Sport Premium). The old car had a 6-CD autochanger in the boot, but the new one didn't...
1
1

Polishing Headlight Lens on 2003 S-Type w/Xenon Lights
Lens has what appears to be pitting and has residue building on the top. At $1000US a side, would like to try and repair. Anyone know if this is glass or a composite like a polycarbonate and what to...
1
1

XJR Wheel Badges
Dear All I have an Aquamarine Blue 1995 X300 XJR which has been completely resprayed and had the wheels restored. Does anyone out there know where I could purchase wheel badges with the usual bright...
1
1

D-Type / XKD
Hi, I'm looking for blueprints / plans for the D-Type / XKD. Does anybody have an idea where to begin?