Wire wheels for 50's era Jaguar

I've inherited a 50's era Jaguar and Cadillac that I'm looking to restore. For the Jag, where is the best place and what's the best brand of wire wheels to look for? I live in the US. Any other places to look on the Internet for research?

Thanks

Reply to
scuba562000

Dayton Wheels. They can rstore what you have or sell you a complete new set.

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

I second Dayton wheels. They have been around for a long time and are the only company in the US that was serious about wire wheels for post-WWII cars. Of course, Borrani wheels are cool. Probably not good for a Jag though.

What model is the Jag, and how much 'restoration' does it need?

Alan

Reply to
wtrplnet

XKs Unlimited is in California and is a dealer for Dayton. they can fix you up with wheels, tires, or anything else you need. I use them all the time for my XKE parts.

Reply to
Chris Sprague