Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: XK 120 starting carb
">>

S-type Transmission Whine
I recently bought a 2008 S-type. The car is SUPER quiet but I do hear a whining sound coming from the rear end at about a quarter throttle. It stops at heavier acceleration and stops when there's no...
4
4

XK 120 starting carb
Does anyone have any ideas as to how to make my 120 start from cold? I rebuilt the carbs and it runs well and start at the touch of the button when warm/hot but cold... I thought I had reconditioned...
4
4

1986 XJ6 wiring
anyone know where the break light wires run? under the sill plate drivers side? thanks. wendy
5
5

Ride-levelling suspension - 1990 Sovereign
Hi Is there anywhere on the internet where I can see components used in the above system. I inherited this vehicle when my brother bought a new mercedes, and at some point in the past a mechanic has...
3
3

XJ6 V8 4litre lighting problem
My mate has just purchased a jag as above and all but one headlamp bulb (ft offside) are out although lower fog lights are working at the front. tail lights are also not lights are Ok. I suspect a...
1
1

About this Newsgroup
Hello, Several years ago this was a thriving, active group. Today it lies abandoned due to fancy indexed windows type groups. Here is a wonderful archive full of great tips and information concerning...

PIC: The NEW Jaguar XF is REVEALED
The Jaguar XF is one of the most anticipated cars of the year and it?s only about a week until official images and details of the car are released. Teaser images and supposed shots of the new sedan...
9
9

S type gearbox problems
Hi, I've got a 2001 S type with an automatic box but it only works in top gear or reverse. I've checked the wiring and fuses, changed all the solenoids but no luck. Any ideas on what to look at next?...

FS 1991 Sovereign
Hi all, I'm selling my XJ6 after many years of enjoyment. It's been a good car and has taken me many places. It has 138500 miles. New Michelin's and battery. Paint is pretty good but there are a few...

Jaguar OEM Parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Jaguar parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. $12.00 delivered anywhere in the world. Same thing the dealership is using. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. MAKE...

1997 XK8 WIPER PROBLEM
Hello: I have a 97 XK8. The windshield wipers are very erratic. The majority of the time they won't turn of after placing selector in off position. They turn off, seemingly, when they are ready to...
1
1

XJS 90' engine stall
Hi, I have a jag XJS 1990 convertible 55000 miles runs very good, but engine stall after being running for 4 or 5 miles. then I need to wait several hours to start it again, It just start happening...
4
4

Advanced hosting solutions
Advanced hosting solutions Light Plans ?12.5/Month

Brake lights 86 XJ-6
Greetings: Brake lights don't work. Fuse/bulbs is good but no power getting to the fuse. No power getting to the brake switch. Current checked both leads (yellow/white) coming out of the switch....
5
5