:)

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Like in Easy Rider:

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Man! you've got to warn us not to be drinking anything when were looking at this page!

I was ok with the first couple, but the fourth one . . . . I laughed so hard I spit my coffee all over the monitor

.... now where are those paper towels to clean up the mess.

Thanks I needed a laugh Dean

Reply to
Dean

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 21:04:45 -0500 in , "DougW" graced the world with this thought:

lol... "I'd probably drive one if their style went mainstream" Yeah, because if he drove one and they weren't mainstream, he'd look like an idiot. Did anyone actually see Romeo and Juliet with Di Caprio? That says a lot right there...

Reply to
bizbee

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:37:33 -0600 in , "Terry Jeffrey" graced the world with this thought:

look at that fine audio equipment behind Dianne Tucker...

Reply to
bizbee