'02 Factory soft top

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if an '02 factory soft top will fit in prior TJ models?

Thanks, BSI

Reply to
BSI

Yes it will.

Reply to
extremetj

Will it fit in ALL prior years? I'm going to assume that the TJ hasn't changed much from the beginning so as to affect the fit of a soft top?

BSI

"extremetj" wrote in news:3QPFe.1082$IH2.676 @newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

Reply to
BSI
97-05 will fit

Reply to
IsellJeeps

I thought they went with a new windshield header design in 04 that has the latches spaced differently....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

they still fit they put a large plastic cover around it but I have swapped them out with different years

Reply to
IsellJeeps